Past Pennsylvania Arts and Education Symposiums (2011-2014):
The first Arts and Education Symposium took place Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Watch Keynote by Dr. Jonathan Katz, Chief Executive Officer, the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- Watch Keynote by Dr. Mary Ann Stankiewicz, Professor of Art Education, the Pennsylvania State University
The second Arts and Education Symposium took place on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Watch Keynote by Sandra Ruppert, Director of the Arts Education Partnership
- Watch Keynote by Ayanna Hudson, Director of Arts Education for the National Endowments for the Arts
The third Arts and Education Symposium took place Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Student Learning Objectives and Teacher Evaluations
- Gather, Analyze, and Share Information about Student Learning in the Arts
- What the New National Core Arts Standards Mean for Pennsylvania’s Educators
The fourth Arts and Education Symposium took place Thursday, October 2, 2014 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Watch Keynote by Dennis Inhulsen, President, National Art Education Association and Principal, Patterson Elementary School (Holly, Michigan)
- Watch Student Performances of Enough! and Inventors’ Fantasy by the IUP Dance Theater of the Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Building Capacity for Grassroots Arts Education Advocacy
- New National Arts Standards? Now What?
- Building a Statewide Arts Education Data System